15 jun 2015

Greetings, humans

I’ve been thinking about how to introduce myself in this first entry. Bad news, I have no idea. So I’m going to just write what crosses my mind in this moment. I’ve been writing BL/Yaoi fanfictions and stories since I was thirteen years old. I’ve written about anime couples, jrock couples, kpop couples and some originals, which are the ones I prefer not to publish. My first fanfiction was from Sakura Card Captor, where I did not focus on the gay couple, to be honest. Yes, I’ve had written a normal romantic story. My first step into yaoi was Gravitation, which even nowadays is still my favorite anime and manga. As you may have noticed, I’m not an English native speaker, which means my past Yaoi/BL works are in Spanish. So Why am I starting to translate? The answer is simple, I want to improve my English written abilities. I believe the best way to improve is having fun and that’s what I’m willing to do here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ella quiere saber

¿Te gustan los Fanfics & Oneshots que lees aquí? ¡Déjame un comentario y cuéntame que te parecen! Es muy importante para esta escritora wannabe saber qué te parecen. Solo así podré mejorar. Gracias.